Rapunzel, are proud to introduce Semi Permanent Eye Lash Extensions, trained by a top American company Xtreme Lashes.
Ever wanted to wake up with long thick beautiful lashes?, we can offer you the Hollywood Celebrity look by using Semi Permanent individual Eye Lash Extensions that are applied to your individual eye lashes for a natural or glam look.
Special Offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Book Now and get a full set for £120
Before your appointment please make sure:
- Please limit your caffeine intake prior to your appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment please do so kindly 24 hours before appointment date.
- Please be aware that you need to block our 2/3 hours for the application.
- please ensure all makeup is removed prior to application.
- please remove contact lenses prior to application, please bring your glasses.
Aftercare is about protecting your eyelash investment and getting the most out of each and every eyelash application.
What do I need to do to care for my eyelash extensions?
- After you shower don't wet your eyelashes for 48 hours after your procedure. This will give the glue an appropriate amount of time to cure. This means you should also avoid steam rooms / saunas and swimming during that period.
- Do not use waterproof mascara on your eyelashes. A water soluble mascara or one designed specifically for eyelash extensions is fine to use, although you'll probably find that you no longer require mascara.
- Use cotton swabs to remove makeup by working gently around the eyelashes.
- Do not use cleansers, makeup removers or moisturisers that contain oil or solvents on your eyes, as these will compromise the bonding agent used to adhere your eyelashes.
- Do not rub your eyes, instead you should get used to patting your eyes gently which is in fact much better for the eyelashes and the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Be careful not to get your eyelashes caught on clothes when you're dressing and undressing or towels when you've showered.
- Never pull your eyelash extension off as it will pull out your natural eyelash. If you want them removed contact your consultant for a professional eyelash removal service.
- Do not perm or tint your eyelash extensions.
- Do not use eyelash curlers on your eyelashes.
- Book your next eyelash refill at 2 ½ - a maximum of 4 week intervals in order to maintain your optimum eyelash effect.
Useful Tip #1
Some of our clients have described the following techniques they use as part of their aftercare regime. You're welcome to try them to see if they work for you.
Useful Tip #2
After you shower you can gently dry & shape your eyelashes using your hair dryer on the lowest setting. Hold the dryer at least 20 centimeters below your face and gently coax the eyelashes with your index finger in an upward motion until they are dry.
Useful Tip #3
When you shower, keep a towel in easy reach so that you can gently pat your eyes between washing and conditioning your hair. This saves you rubbing your eyes to clear your vision so that you can locate the conditioner.
Useful Tip #4
Use an approved eyelash life extender product like "Longer-Life Coating". With application twice to three times a week, it helps protect the eyelashes from moisture and humidity and prolongs eyelash life between refills.