Hair Extension Training
Do you want to be your own boss? And earn £500 each week?
Rapunzel are pleased to announce we can now offer you training in hair extensions, we offer you an intensive 1 day Hair Extensions training course. You don't need to be hairdresser to do this course. We can offer you this service from the comfort of your own home or salon. We are also able to provide weekend courses.
Micro rings 1 day course- (Travel/accommodation costs may apply depending on location)
Method 1 Single Micro ring method
Method 2 Weft Micro ring method
Method 3 Mech Micro ring method
All courses are only £399 each
(If Training starter equipment is needed, there is an additional £80 charge)
BUY NOW PAY LATER HAIR EXTENSIONS
During this course you will learn how to apply:
- You apply micro ring hair extensions
- Training comes complete with a full hair extension kit and Certificate
This will cover the theory and practical this consists of:
- Client consultation
- Client hair type
- Colour matching
- Hair products selection
- Training manual
- How to market yourself
- Insurance details and supplier information
We also include ongoing support and help.
Upon booking your training a deposit of £100 is required at time of booking, card payments accepted. The deposit is used to secures your date and place, this cost will be deducted from the over all cost and is none refundable.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting to the Rapunzel Training Course, you ("customer") agree to the following terms and conditions for any Rapunzel Training Course provided by Rapunzel. Customer and Rapunzel Training are hereafter referred to as the parties, or independently as a party.
Subject to following terms and conditions, Customer hereby orders, and after receipt by customer of confirmation from Rapunzel training, Rapunzel training hereby accepts to provide, an Rapunzel Training course as described in the Course Description Schedule. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Rapunzel Training shall not be obligated to provide a Training Course to Customer unless Rapunzel training has received payment in full from Customer of the applicable fees and charges for such Training Course no less than five business working days from the date of the invoice and after customer has received a confirmation from Extend Hair Extensions Training.
1. Information transmitted orally or contained in our documentation shall remain the exclusive property of Rapunzel. No license in the training modules demonstrated at the training course is implied from this agreement.
2. Parties attending training at Rapunzel centre are to abide by our health and safety rules.
3. All course and training kits will be provided by Rapunzel on day of training. Rapunzel will only supply items applicable to the techniques being taught.
4. Rapunzel reserves the right not to admit anyone onto training course if all payment is not received in full.
5. Training fees/Deposit for Rapunzel training courses are non refundable.
6. Payments can be made with credit or debit cards, we do not except American express, Amex and Diners. All payments to be made in advance of training by debit or credit card.
7. The day (s) training will consist of theory and practice on training head. Parties are to supply their own models if required for one to one training.
8. Any issue with mastering the technique (s) must be addressed with the trainer by party/parties during training session.
9. Photos & Videos will be taken during training and will remain the property of Rapunzel. Videomonials that are done with consent & by choice will be used in various different ways. Rapunzel reserves the right to use photos & videos for marketing and publication purposes.
10. On completion of training all parties will be required to sign a training completion agreement and a certificate of completion will be awarded. (This is a private certificate awarded by Rapunzel Let Down your hair Ltd Ltd). This certificate enables you to do hair extension but does not qualify you to train others in hair extensions techniques. You are not permitted to use this certificate as a reference for training others in the processes of hair extensions. We can not be held liable in any form or manner for any activities undertaken by you in training others which may result in a legal proceedings.
11. You may not use our certificate as a reference for undertaking training others in to perform hair extensions techniques. In the case that our certificate has been used as reference to undertaking training others to perform hair extensions techniques we retain right to undertake legal action.
12. We do except training dates being rearranged if notified at least 3 days in advance with a valid reason.
13. Rapunzel reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to unforeseen circumstances.